Daniel Dressner ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

Name: Daniel Dressner
Year: Senior
Major: Mechanical Engineering
Hometown: Burke, VA

Her Campus Virginia Tech:If TOT’s named a drink after you, what would they call it and why?
Daniel Dressner:Dan the Man? It would essentially have to include a lot of Jack   Daniels.

HCVT: What would be your ultimate dream job?
DD:Disney Imagineer

HCVT:What are the five most recent songs you’ve listened to on iTunes?
DD:“Young Wild & Free,” “Wop Wop,” “Rack City,” “Fly Me to the Moon” and “Stand By Me.”

HCVT:Best class you’ve taken at Tech?
DD:Engineering Cultures…but it’s not for everyone.

HCVT:What is the one thing you couldn’t live without?
DD:I definitely couldn’t live without my car. I’m always on the go.

HCVT:Favorite food?
DD:I’m a steak and potatoes kinda guy.

HCVT:Who’s your celebrity crush?
DD:Mila Kunis by far.

HCVT:What would someone be surprised to know about you?
DD:I’ve never been out of the country.

HCVT:Out of these three celebrities who would you “give the boot,” marry, or well you know… Chelsea Handler, Kathy Griffin and Sarah Silverman.
DD:  I’d marry Chelsea Handler. I’d give the boot to Kathy Griffin and Sarah Silverman…well you know.

Mallory Smith is a senior Sociology major at Scripps College, located in sunny Claremont, CA. Born in Denver, Colorado, Mallory spent her time growing up between England, China and The United States. As a result, she loves to travel and explore new places and cultures. In Claremont Mallory is editor of the Life and Style section of The Student Life Newspaper. She also writes for Beyond the Elms, Scripps College’s Career Planning and Resources blog, where she is writing about her soon-to-be journey into the real world. In her free time Mallory enjoys going to art galleries in downtown Los Angeles, hiking, going to the beach and scuba diving whenever she gets the chance.