The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

This season comes with all kinds of fall favorites. One of these is the fall fashion. It’s time to bring out the cute jackets, scarves, beanies, flared jeans, Uggs, and sweaters. Online shopping can either be a hit or miss. There are several factors to weigh and consider including the brand and the reviews. It is such a relieving feeling to know that the piece of clothing you are purchasing does look like the pictures featured online and is also made with great quality. Here are five of my favorite fall sweaters that are great quality:

Aerie Unreal Sweater

Color: Festive Olive

Offline By Aerie Chillside Quarter Zip Sweater

Color: Soft Muslin

Altar’d State Tillie Chunky Sweater

Color: Pink-multi

Old Navy Cropped Shaker-Stitch Turtleneck Sweater

Color: Toasty

AberCrombie & Fitch Slim Rib Turtleneck Sweater

Color: Navy and Dark Brown

Enjoy your fall shopping!

Simone Smith

Virginia Tech '25

I am a junior at Virginia Tech pursuing a degree in Public Relations. I enjoy painting, hikes with friends, sunsets, and finding new music.