“4Me 4Me”…an exciting year of new releases from Malcolm Todd

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

Malcolm Todd, a new and rising indie/alternative artist, has announced the release of his first studio album, Sweet Boy. Todd went to his public Instagram to discuss the important dates to look forward to. He stated, “1/26, 2/2, 2/23, and 3/8”.  

On January 26th, “4Me 4Me”, the new single off the album, was released with a music video added to YouTube. The song was teased on TikTok for about a month. The song discusses the love Todd has for someone and how much he misses them.  

The music video includes Todd singing the song to Queen Elizabeth. Todd thoroughly shows his goofy side, which makes the video extremely entertaining and likable.  

During the last segment of the music video, Todd announced Sweet Boy Part One, which comes out on February 2nd. Shortly after, Todd went to his private Instagram account to further declare that he would be going on a tour soon.  

He has already released the track list for Sweet Boy.  

Sweet Boy Complete Tracklist

1. On My Shoulder 
  1. Thailand 
  1. Roommates (released June 22, 2023 (my birthday)) 
  1. Ladygirl 
  1. Sweet Boy (released May 17, 2023) 
  1. Rodrick Rules 
  1. 4Me 4Me (released January 26, 2024) 
  1. Art House (released April 17, 2023) 
  1. New Friends 
  1. Sore Throat 
  1. Hot In NY (released August 25, 2023) 
  1. Accutane 
  1. Pillow  
  1. Mr. Incorrect (released October 20, 2023) 

Todd reached out to specific fans and granted them access to songs that did not quite make the final cut of the album. As a fan who was lucky enough to receive the drive, I am a little sad that those specific tracks did not make the album. 

Unreleased songs: 

1. It’s All Good (no verse) – this one is my favorite! 
  1. Attention 
  1. Bless The Telephone 
  1. Fargo (no verse) 
  1. Bongos 
  1. Mac (extended MILF version) 

My Theories

I think that Malcolm Todd will release two EPs; Sweet Boy Part 1 and Sweet Boy Part 2. Todd will announce his U.S. tour on February 23, 2024. Todd will release Sweet Boy Part 2 after the announcement of his tour.  

Malcolm Todd has already declared that he will be going on tour this year. On his private Instagram, @macadoohoops, the tour will be titled, “Malcolm Todd: Sweet Boy Tour.”  

I am so excited to see and hopefully meet Malcolm Todd. He is an extremely talented individual, and I cannot wait to see the success that this album and tour brings him.  

Emily Chipman

Virginia Tech '26

I am a clinical neuroscience major with a psychology minor on the pre-medical track. I went to high school in Blacksburg, Virginia, but was born and raised in San Diego, California. I am currently associated with a pre-health fraternity and a research program called IHSR. Although I am super passionate about STEM, reading and writing has always been something I enjoy doing on my free time. I joined Her Campus in order to better my writing and gain more acquaintances that enjoy journalism as much as I do.