4 Shoes You Need in Your Wardrobe this Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

The leaves have started falling, and you know what that means: time to break out your favorite fall clothes. Why not grab some new shoes to go with your favorite sweaters? Check out these four adorable trends that will add major style to your fall wardrobe.

1. White sneakers

These never go out of style. A good pair of white sneakers can go with any outfit and make it look effortlessly stylish.

2. Over the Knee Boots

This is absolutely my favorite fall shoe trend. There is nothing like a pair of suede over the knee boots. Grab a flat pair to wear with jeans and a sweater for class, or pair heeled-boots with a dress for a night out!

3. Lace-up Flats

Ballet flats are always a must, so take it up a notch by grabbing some with lace-up detail. They can go with anything, from jeans and a t-shirt to a cute dress.

4. Booties

Booties are THE essential shoe for fall. Nothing screams “I’m ready to jump into a leaf pile with my PSL” like a pair of booties paired with cuffed jeans and an oversized cardigan.

Put your best foot forward in any or all of these fall shoe options! 

Fashion Merchandising and Design at Virginia Tech. Class of 2019.
Proud to be Virginia Tech's Her Campus chapter!