This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

The 12 Days of Christmas: Dog Edition

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my best friend showed to me…12 adorable goldens on the Tonight Show!

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my best friend showed to me…11 excited puppies ready for their play date!

On the tenth day of Christmas, my best friend showed to me…10 feisty newborns playing with their mom!

On the ninth day of Christmas, my best friend showed to me…9 puppers napping!

On the eighth day of Christmas, my best friend showed to me…8 hot dogs running!

On the seventh day of Christmas, my best friend showed to me…7 of the cutest head tilts!

On the sixth day of Christmas, my best friend showed to me…6 lil’ frenchies doing a snooze!

On the fifth day of Christmas, my best friend showed to me…5 poodles jump roping!

On the fourth day of Christmas, my best friend showed to me…4 floofs swinging!

On the third day of Christmas, my best friend showed to me…3 intelligent doggos on their transportation contraption!

On the second day of Christmas, my best friend showed to me…2 puppers getting the best hug from their favorite human!

On the first day of Christmas, my best friend showed to me…1 of the best peek-a-boo players!

Gif Sources: Giphy Thumbnail: Pexels

Hey I'm Celia! I am a Marketing Management major here at Virginia Tech. There are three things that I love most in this world and they are (in this order) dogs, DUNKIN and Chipotle. If I'm not coming up with new content for my next story you can catch drawing, reading or binging a new series on Netflix. To conclude this little bio, Michael Scott once said, "The only time I set the bar low is for limbo." I hope you guys enjoy reading!
Chera Longfritz

Virginia Tech

Just a funky lil girl trying to put my thoughts into relatable words!!! I've had the dream of being Anne Hathaway's character in Devil Wears Prada since I was like three. Maybe without being someone's bitch, but you know, everyone has to start somewhere.