Villanova Basketball Star Phil Booth!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Villanova chapter.

Name: Phil Booth

Age: 19

Home town: Baltimore, MD

Year: Freshman

Major: Communications

What has been one of your favorite memories at Villanova?

PB: “My favorite memory so far at Villanova was when we won the Big East tournament at madison square garden in New York”

What is the best part about being on the basketball team?

PB: “The best part about being on the basketball team is all the trips we get to go on as a team ands the great friendships I have built with these guys on my team.”

Other than basketball, are you involved with anything else on campus?

PB: “On campus I do speak on a radio show occasionally for one of my friends and active supporter of other sports.”

What are your plans for the summer?

PB: “My plans for the summer is I will mostly be hear at Villanova University taking summer school courses and working out with the team. Also, I will be heading overseas with Mikal, my other teammate for nine days in august.”

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

PB: “In five years, I hopefully will be playing professional basketball somewhere in this world and would have graduated from Villanova University.”

If you had to spend $10,000 in one day, what would you spend in on?

PB: “If I had 10,000, I would spend it on clothes, Jordan shoes that I could never afford, and anything else my family asked for from me.”

Where would you take a Villanova girl on a date?

PB: “I would take a Villanova girl on a date to Ruth Chris.”
Megan Cahill is a Junior Marketing and International Business Co-major at Villanova University. She is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Villanova. A Boston native, she enjoys coastal living, iced beverages, and occasionally using the word wicked as an adjective. You can often find her brainstorming in Bartley, adding items to her multiple online shopping carts, and planning her next travel excursion. Follow her on Instagram, @megancahill15