NOVAdance Hero Rebekah Jacobson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Villanova chapter.

It has been a pleasure to interview Villanova’s NOVAdance Hero Rebekah Jacobson today! NOVAdance is a chartity event working with the B+ foundation for children’s pediatric cancer. Rebekah was diagnosed with Ewing’s Sarcoma in July 2014 and has recently has a partial foot amputation. It has been an honor having this brave girl at our university and we are excited for our readers to get to know more about her!

Name: Rebekah Jacobson

Hometown: Harleysville, PA

Age: 14

Grade: 8th

Favorite Singer: Taylor Swift

Favorite Food: Mac n Cheese

Favorite Color: Pink

What are you most excited about for the summer?

RJ: Warm weather and swimming!

What do you want to be when you grow up?

RJ: A journalist.

Do you have any secret talents?

RJ: I can draw!

Are you enjoying NOVAdance here at Villanova?

RJ: Yes!

Do you think you would want to come to Villanova one day?

RJ: Yes!

Are you looking forward to high school next year?

RJ: Yes, but I am a little nervous about getting lost.

What is your favorite class in school?

RJ: English

It has been a pleasure to interview Rebekah and we hope that she will be a member of Her Campus Villanova in four short years!

Megan Cahill is a Junior Marketing and International Business Co-major at Villanova University. She is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Villanova. A Boston native, she enjoys coastal living, iced beverages, and occasionally using the word wicked as an adjective. You can often find her brainstorming in Bartley, adding items to her multiple online shopping carts, and planning her next travel excursion. Follow her on Instagram, @megancahill15