Meet Deanna Passaretti: President of Chi Omega

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Villanova chapter.

Over the next few weeks we will be taking a look at the Greek Life at Villanova. Specifically, we will introducing the presidents of our nine sororities on campus. This week we spoke with the president of Chi Omega, Deanna Passaretti! She is a junior Communications major from Montville, New Jersey.

HC: What is your favorite part of being the president of your sorority?

Deanna: I love getting to work with a lot of girls in the chapter that I wouldn’t have met otherwise. It’s a great way to get to know even more people than I already have and form even better bonds with my sisters.

HC: What are three goals you wish to accomplish in your presidency?

DP: As president, I would love to strengthen the sisterhood in our chapter, increase involvement and boost panhellenic spirit.

HC: What is your biggest challenge as the president of your sorority?

DP: The toughest challenge is balancing friendships with leadership. It’s important to always remain unbiased and fair to everyone despite your level of friendship.

HC: What do you enjoy doing outside of your sorority?

DP: I am editor in chief of the Villanovan and a member of Blue Key. I also love soul cycle and brunch on the Mainline.

Fast Facts:

Qdoda or Chipotle?: Chipotle

Favorite Mainline Brunch spot: Turning Point

Favorite Starbucks drink: This is a little complicated. Non-fat Grande iced chai latte with a pump of mocha

Who would be your dream date to a function: Jay Wright