Meet Brendan Girouard!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Villanova chapter.

Name: Brendan Girouard

Hometown: Lemont, IL

Major: Undeclared

Year: Freshman

What are your favorite things about Villanova?

BG: “The sense of community you feel that is stressed in the learning communities and the close relationships you feel with your teachers and peers. Also the opportunities to meet new and diverse people.”

What is your go-to-spot for food on campus?

BG: The Law School

What is your favorite Villanova past time?

BG: “Hanging with my friends”

What are you involved with on Campus?

BG: “I’m on the Villanova Rowing Team, ROTC, Global Learning Community, Special Olympics, International Business Society and the Real Estate Society.”

What is the biggest difference between Chicago and the Philadelphia area?

BG: “Pizza…I feel like the pizza is far better in Chicago.”

What is your favorite thing about Chicago?

BG: “The extent of things to do in the city.”

What is your favorite thing about the East Coast?

BG: “The plethora of preppy girls. I also like that everything is nearby, like the cities.”

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

BG: The army.

Do you have any plans for the summer?

BG: “Interning for a construction company in the greater Chicago area.”

Now lets talk girls!

Relationship Status: Single

Ideal Girl: “Someone kind, attractive, smart, ambitious and loyal – loyalty is huge!”

Deal Breakers: “Someone that thinks they are better or above someone else, ignorance and someone who is non-athletic.”

Ideal Date: “A night in the city.”

Celebrity Man Crush: “Leonardo DiCaprio. Why? Because he’s Gatsby.”

If you see Brendan on campus be sure to say hi, or, go and cheer him on at the next Villanova Rowing race!

Megan Cahill is a Junior Marketing and International Business Co-major at Villanova University. She is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Villanova. A Boston native, she enjoys coastal living, iced beverages, and occasionally using the word wicked as an adjective. You can often find her brainstorming in Bartley, adding items to her multiple online shopping carts, and planning her next travel excursion. Follow her on Instagram, @megancahill15