This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Villanova chapter.

Fall even more in love with Fall by making this super chic pumpkin decorating DIY!

Materials you’ll need: 

• Pumpkin 
  • Paint brush 
  • Martha Stewart Crafts Acrylic Paint (Satin color) 
  • Crayons 
  • Glue 
  • Hair dryer 

Four easy steps!:

1) Paint the entire pumkin using acrylic paint. *Let it dry for about 20 minutes*

2) While the pumpkin is drying: pick out the color crayons you want to use, take the wrappers off the crayons, and then break each crayon in half. 

3) Once the pumkin is dry, glue the crayon pieces to the top of the pumpkin close to the stem. *Let the glue dry* 

4) Use the hair dryer (on a low setting) to melt the crayons. *You may need to tip the pumpkin to direct the melting wax*

Voila!! 

Bring your pumpkin back to school to decorate your windowsill or keep it at home to garnish the entryway for the trick-or-treaters! 

Claire Peck is a junior at Villanova University studying Economics. She is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Villanova which relaunched in January 2015. She studied in Barcelona for the fall semester and loves to travel. Follow her on instagram, @clairepeck