6 Products to Help When You “Can’t Even” With Your Hair

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Villanova chapter.

We’ve all had those days when we just want to give up when it comes to our hair. Most of those days, we actually do. We throw it up in a ponytail or a top-knot and rush out the door. Or, we end up frying our hair with a straightener, only to put it up in a ponytail a few hours later (these days are the worst of the worst.) Most days I’m just wishing there was something that could help my hair look normal and be easier to work with. Here are six products that have helped save me time, energy, and have kept my hair healthy.

1. Bumble and Bumble Sea Salt Spray

Spray this in your hair after a shower and boom-you look like a mermaid! Very Aquamarine-eqsue. I promise!

2. It’s a 10 Miracle Leave in Product 

This stuff really does all 10 things it claims to do. Especially detangling and creating silkiness. Spray it on damp hair and you’re good to go.

3. Toni & Guy Texturizing Sea Salt Spray 

I use this product the morning after sleeping on wet hair. It gives it a little more oomf, if you know what I mean. It just adds more texture to hair that doesn’t really have much texture to begin with.

4. Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream

This cream makes your hair way less Mia Thermopolis pre-makeover and much more Mia post-makeover. It also cuts your hair drying time in half, no matter if you’re blowing it dry or letting it air dry.

5. John Frieda Luxurious Volume Lavish Lift Root Booster

If you have super flat hair and have to blow it dry, this gives it volume. Sometimes a bit too much, but nothing a little hair brushing won’t take care of.

6. Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque

This conditioner works miracles. It can be used as a hair masque once a week or even as an everyday conditioner to help brave the dry winter months. It leaves your hair much more shiny and softer. And, it smells heavenly. 

Whether you have thin, thick, long, short, curly, or straight hair, these products should help! Good luck taming your mane! 

Hi! I'm Elizabeth and I'm a senior at Villanova University majoring in Communication (Public Realations Journalism Specializations) and minoring in Spanish. If you don't find me listening to One Direction or watching Friends on Netflix, I'm probably taking pictures of my food or stalking celebrities on Instagram. I'm usually spotted wearing a flannel, lulu lemon leggings, and white Converse (when I say usually, I mean everyday.) Check out my Twitter and my blog!