10 Food Instagrams You Might Not be Following, but Probably Should Be

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Villanova chapter.

Let’s be real: we all spend way too much time scrolling through our Instagram feeds everyday. Whether its the cutest puppy you’ve ever seen or a celebrity documenting their incredible travels, Instagram creates FOMO you never knew existed. 

Here are 10 more accounts that you can follow that will only make you more envious of other people’s delicious meals and may even inspire you to discover some new eateries in your own neighborhood!

1.     @sweetsandsunsets

With the name “Sweets and Sunsets,” this account is screaming for young women to follow it. 

2.     @missnewfoodie

Everyone wants to eat cupcakes for breakast (and lunch and dinner,) so you might as well start by following this account. 

3.     @thesweetlifeoflina

Balancing her two passions: optometry and food, Lina has mastered the perfect food-life balance that we all strive for.

4.     @thephoneeatsfirst

We’re all guilty of taking pictures of our food before we eat, so we might as well keep tabs on the people who have perfected the phone eating first.

5.     @idspoonthat

Yup, we’d spoon those donuts. And we know you would too.

6.     @collegegirleats

You like puppies? And popsicles? Cool. Join the club that is @collegegirleats. 

7.     @hungrygrl_bigcity

Is there anything better than a personal pizza in the BVI?! I think not.

8.     @the_traveling_fork

Making our desires to study abroad even stronger through these photos of food from Instagram-worthy eatieries around the world. 

9.     @g00deats

If @g00deats can promise s’more photos like this s’mores dip, then we are their biggest fans. 

10.  @bakinyoucrazy

Um, excuse me? Chocolate chip cookies, brownies, peanut butter, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Nutella, and Oreos all in one? Yup, sign us up.

From cupcakes covered in sprinkles to pizza oozing with melted cheese, nothing is better than pictures of food. Well, maybe the food itself, but the food Instagrams are a definite second-best. Bon appétit, ladies!

Hi! I'm Elizabeth and I'm a senior at Villanova University majoring in Communication (Public Realations Journalism Specializations) and minoring in Spanish. If you don't find me listening to One Direction or watching Friends on Netflix, I'm probably taking pictures of my food or stalking celebrities on Instagram. I'm usually spotted wearing a flannel, lulu lemon leggings, and white Converse (when I say usually, I mean everyday.) Check out my Twitter and my blog!