freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

Valentine’s Day Gifts For Your Sweetie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Valentine’s Day gift buying can get tricky. Flowers, chocolate and teddy bears are worn out, am I right or am I right? No matter what type of person you are shopping for this Valentine’s Day, here are some gifts guaranteed to please the pickiest sweetheart this holiday.

1 – Love Bracelet from Free People

This sweet and fashionable bracelet is inventive, stylish and keepsake-worthy. Color options include yellow (shown above), blue and red.

2 – Smoko Heart Plushie Heating Pad

This cute heating pad will keep both your body and heart warm at night. Heating pads are good for menstrual pain as well as just keeping a little extra warm in chilly February.

3 – Heart Message Door Hanger

This sassy door hanger can be switched over to a side that says, “In the mood for me,” if you’re just having one of those days. Your significant other will appreciate the fact that you appreciate their alone time.

4 – Conversation Heart Bath Bombs

These cute bath bombs will make any sweetie smile. Lightly scented, these bombs pack in mega moisture with jojoba oil, goat milk and coconut oil.

5 – Sonix Instax Mini Butterfly Garden iPhone Case

This phone case doubles as a frame for an Instax Mini Photo, perfect for a portrait of you and your special someone. The roses and butterflies aren’t half bad either.

6 – One Question a Day For You & Me: A Three-Year Journal

This daily journal for couples is for those who are in it for the long haul. It is intended to last for three years, with a daily reflection question for hmm… 1,095 days. Each significant other has space below the reflection question to answer, which prompts important discussions for couples. Aww.

Try one of these nifty gifts this Valentine’s Day and make your lover smile, guaranteed. 

Photo Credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

Madeline Wheeler is a journalist major with a focus in print and online journalism at VCU. In her free time, she enjoys drinking floral teas, going to underground concerts in smoky basements, and hunting for keys to the past in antique stores.