Trend Report: Sports-Lux

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Trend Report: Sports-Lux

Hey fashionistas! Jenn here, bringing you the latest fashion trend, Sports-Lux! With the combination of the NBA season starting back up again and Alexander Wang dropping his new sport-inspired line for H&M, it’s time for you to get outside of the locker room and get ready to play! Designers such as Chanel and DKNY have embraced this trend as well, making you want to raid your brother’s closet. Sport-Lux is a trend that consists of fun mesh peices, your coziest letterman jackets and your fave lace-up flats. The trend allows you to be comfortable and casual without breaking a sweat. Want to know how to achieve the look? All you have to do is glam up your inner Sporty Spice and get ready to score a touch down with these essentials:

1. The Sneakers: Be an All-Star and step out in style with these awesome metallic Converse

2. The Jacket: Always wanted to make Varsity? Well now is your chance in Opening Ceremony Leather Sleeve Varsity Jacket

3. The Bottoms: Run a mile (or to class) in these Rib Trim Runner Shorts by Boohoo

4. The Bag: Shoot nothing but net with Givenchy with this awesome leather bag. See you later, old gym bag!

5. The Bra: Be a gym class hero in this modern bra by Alexander Wang for H&M

6. The Top: Powder Puff it in this cute jersey top!

Have any questions? Ask your fashion questions here and check future Style Blog posts to see if your question is answered! Style on collegiettes!

Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!