Tattoo Tuesday: Erica Sales

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Name: Erica Sales

Year: Freshman

Major: Forensic Sciences

What are your tattoos? I have waves on my arm and a Bassnectar symbol that says “THINK FOR YOURSELF” on my back. The beach has always been my happy place and that’s why I got it on my arm. “THINK FOR YOURSELF” has just been something that Bassnectar has put out and I think it’s a really good message.

Where did you get them done? I got one done at Virginia Beach at Red Five and one here at Red Dragon.

On a scale from 1-10, how painful was it? The one on by back is directly on my spine so that one was like a 10 and the one on my arm is like a 6.

Do you plan on getting anymore tattoos? Definitely. I want a rose on my shoulder and an eye looking through a keyhole on my leg. 

21 || VBVA || Psychology || FACT@VCUAngie Ellorin is a senior at Virginia Commonwealth University. She is studying Psychology and eventually hopes to pursue a masters in Education. In her free time, Angie enjoy taking naps, watching Gossip Girl, and online shopping. She is the adopted mother of a beautiful African elephant named Elliot. Her favorite thing about Her Campus is meeting and being inspired by all the other empowering young women. 
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!