Tattoo Tuesday: Elsbeth McCormick

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Name: Elsbeth McCormick

Year: Junior

Major: Psychology

Tattoo: A Stag with Accorns

VCU is filled with Tatted Beauties and Elsbeth McCormick happens to be one of them!

Girls with tats aren’t hard to find on campus, but how many girls do you know with a buck on their arm? Elsbeth is the first I encountered and I wanted to know about it!

What prompted you to get this tat?

I went on a trip to the Midwest last summer and really wanted to get a piece. I ended up in Salt Lake City, Utah and thats where the magic happened!

Who’s the artist?

The artist is Adam Gibson at Cathedral Tattoo Company

Thanks for sharing your body art with us Elsbeth!! <3 xoxo

Chantelle is from Virginia Beach, VA, and is currently a Junior at Virginia Commonwealth University. She is a Psychology Major with a Minor in Gender Sexuality and Women's Studies. She is an intense lover of comedy and is always looking for a reason to laugh. Her hobbies include dance, theatre, reading, and watching a lot t.v. You will usually find her dancing in a mirror, at a play or musical, filling her tummy with exotic foods, or crying over a piece of malfunctioning technology. She is an avid feminist, and loves helping people of all walks of life. After graduation she hopes to continue on to earn her Ph.D in Child Psychology and spend the rest of her days making young little humans smile more. You can find her spreading wisdom on Twitter @chantelltelle 
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!