Style Blog: Top It Off

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Welcome to Her Campus VCU’s Style Blog! This semester I will be giving you all the scoop on the hottest trends and fashion ‘how-to-wear’ advice. Today’s topic is one that I’ve heard many people say that they would never be able to pull off — hats! Now that fall is here, it’s the perfect time to experiment with the hat trend. The hat trend trickled down from the runways from designers such as Saint Laurent and Stella McCartney to your favorite stores. From floppy styles to a wide-brimmed structure, you’ll be pulling this look off in no time. But there is one secret tip that will make this look pop this fall — felt! The felt gives any look a soft, glamorous accent to an outfit. This look will last you all the way to beanie season. Here are a couple hats developed from the runway straight to your favorite stores to literally top off your look!

1. Brandy Melville / 2. Sole Society / 3. Free People / 4. Shop Bop / 5. Free People / 6. Ted Baker / 7. Need Supply / 8. Vaut Couture

Have any questions? Ask your fashion questions here and check future Style Blog posts to see if your question is answered! Style on, collegiettes.

Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!