Spring Lip Colors

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Spring Lip Colors

1.     Red- Classic and always in style the red lip is still in this spring. Use this color to draw attention to your lips and say “Hello!” to spring warmth.

Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in Red Velvet — $2, available at drugstores

2.     Salmon/Coral- This color made it’s way into your wardrobe last spring but it’s back for another round this spring, as lip color. This color is hip and cool and shows that you should not judge a color by its name!

Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in Red Velvet — $2, available at drugstores.

3.     Purple/ Lavender – This is the most daring color that has come into style this spring! You can wear a light sheer lavender or go bold for trip to the wild side.

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Gumdrop — $6.50, available at drugstores.

Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Divine — $5.95, available at drugstores.

5. Light Pink- What a perfect spring color! Light pink is natural and girly. Wear this color with a sun dress and create the perfect spring look.

e.l.f. Studio Lip Stain in Birthday Suit — $3, available at Target and on eyeslipsface.com

6.  Fusha- Want to rock a look thsat is more bold than light pink, but still in the same color family? Try Fusha for a pump of color into your spring beauty routine!

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Lollipop — $6.50, available at drugstores.

Hi! My names is Sidney, and I am a Freshman at VCU. I love fashion and design and I hope to be a Graphic Designer. My hobbies include blogging, running, art, reading and movie watching.
Sarah is a Mass Communications student at VCU with a concentration in Online/Print Journalism. She is passionate about veganism, traveling, music, health and fitness. Her plans after graduation are to move to NYC and work within the journalism field.