What makes a good Halloween party? Drinks, of course, among many other things. However, a lot of people do not know what they should make for themed beverages and decide to just get a pack. Nevertheless, I have found some amazing drinks for any Halloween party!
- Hocus Pocus
Here is one recipe from the Tipsy Bartender. It is named after one of my favorite Halloween movies, Hocus Pocus. I will say it is actually very easy to make and the materials are quite easy to find!
- Six ounces of Vodka
- Eight ounces of Melon Liqueur
- One ounce of Blue Curacao
- 12 ounces of Sweet & Sour
- 6 ounces of Pineapple Juice
- Dry Ice
- Candy Corn Cocktail
This next recipe is from Tasty’s Hannah Hart, which she calls the Candy Corn Cocktail. I will say that I hate candy corn, but I would totally try this recipe.
- One cup of whipped cream flavored vodka
- Half a cup of candy corn, and some more to garnish
- Eight tablespoons of orange juice
- Four tablespoons of whipped cream
- Vampire Cocktail
This is another recipe from Hannah Hart in the same video above. This one is called the Vampire Cocktail.
- One cup of cinnamon-flavored whiseky
- Half a cup of red cinnamon candy
- A fourth of a cup of corn syrup
- An eighth of a teaspoon of red gel food coloring
- Two tablespoons of red sanding sugar
- Two cups of ice, divided
- Four tablespoons of orange juice
- Eight tablespoons of ginger ale
- Spicy Potion
This next drink is also from Hannah Hart. This one calls for you to make your own syrup, but you can reuse the dry ice from the first drink to recreate this one, called the Spicy Potion.
Sage Simple Syrup
- Half a cup of sugar
- Half cup of water
- Two large fresh sage leaves
- A cup of ice
- Six tablespoons of pomegranate juice or tart cherry juice
- Four tablespoons of mezcal
- Two tablespoons of simple syrup
- A tablespoon of lime juice
- Dry ice
- Two fresh sage leaves to garnish
- One cinnamon stick to garnish
- Sour Apple Concoction
This is the last recipe from Hannah Hart and is similar to the first one on this list; it is called the Sour Apple Concoction. However, it can never hurt to try as many different recipes as you want!
- Two cups of crushed ice, divided
- Four tablespoons of sour apple liqueur
- Three tablespoons of apple flavored vodka
- One tablespoon of lemon juice
- Two tablespoons of green apple gatorade
- Two sour apple rings to garnish
- Black Magic Mule
This last recipe comes from a TikTok bartender, @theparadise.bartender, called the Black Magic Mule. This one personally made me excited because it calls for blackberries.
- Four blackberries
- Half an ounce of lime juice
- Half an ounce of simple syrup
- Ounce and a half of vodka
- Ginger beer
- Two blackberries to garnish
These drinks may be some fun to recreate for your parties or just while you are watching a scary movie by yourself during the rest of this spooky season. Just remember to drink safely while you are having fun! Here is a resource for alcohol safety from RAINN and VCU.