Sister Chapter: Her Campus Fairfield

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

During the fall 2016 semester, Her Campus at VCU gained a sister chapter when we were matched with Her Campus Fairfield. Fairfield is a private co-ed university in Connecticut. Her Campus Fairfield is a Platinum level chapter led by two campus correspondents, Pamela Grant and Gabriella Restivo.

Her Campus Fairfield has over 100 members who take part in three different teams including an editorial team, a social media team and an events team. 

Their highlight event this semester came in October. The team hosted a collaboration with a local pop-up shop in town called Initial Reaction. They donated 15 percent of their proceeds for breast cancer research in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

The members of Her Campus Fairfield are bonded by their friendships and their commitment to being the best collegiettes they can be. Her Campus defines a collegiette as “a college woman who is on top of her game – strategically career-minded, distinctly fashionable, socially connected, academically driven and smartly health-conscious, who endeavors to get the most out of her college experience on every level.” The collegiettes of Her Campus Fairfield are motivated and inspiring.

Check out these favorite articles by the girls of Her Campus Fairfield:

http://www.hercampus.com/school/fairfield/9-times-rihanna-described-our-life-song-lyrics

http://www.hercampus.com/school/fairfield/donald-trump-president-and-im-scared

Jessica is a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at VCU, a Chapter Advisor and a retired Campus Expansion Assistant. She will graduate in May 2017, earning Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies. Her core areas of study include photography, journalism and media studies. In addition to school and her work with Her Campus, Jessica works at her university library as an information associate.
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!