Neuro Sleep: Drink Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Her Campus was nice enough to provide us with a Spring Break Survival Kit this month and I was the lucky person who got to test out the Neuro Sleep drink that came with it. Neuro Sleep is part of the Neuro Drink Company, whose slogan is “drink with a purpose.” According to the bottle Neuro Sleep is supposed to help you “sleep better and wake up more refreshed.” As a busy student who usually takes at least 30 minutes to fall asleep I was excited to test this product out. Here’s what happened:

So first of all the drink came with an awesome sleep mask that totally made me feel like Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s. 

The next thing I noticed was neuro’s quirky bottle design, which not only had grips that made the drink easier to hold, but also an interesting cone shaped cap. I actually saved the bottle to reuse it because I thought the design was so cool. Neuro Sleep comes in three flavors: peach-apricot, tangerine dream and mellow mango. The drink I tried was mellow mango and it was very tasty; I had refrigerated the drink the night before so it also tasted pretty refreshing. I drank Neuro Sleep about an hour before I was planning to go to bed; at first my body felt a little heavy, but that feeling quickly wore off. I went to bed and was disappointed to find out that it still took me forever to fall asleep. I also realized that the drink has a little flaw — if you drink 430 mL near bed time you’re going to have to get up and go to the bathroom before you can fall asleep. Aside from those two things I slept pretty well, but I woke up the next morning and actually felt more tired than refreshed. Unfortunately, the drink didn’t work for me, but I’ve heard from other people that it works really well for them. Everyone’s body is different so I would still recommend trying it!

Overall I enjoyed trying neuro sleep even though it didn’t help me sleep better; it had no negative effects on me and I really do love the sleep mask that came with it. If you’re interested in trying Neuro Sleep for yourself you should stop by the Her Campus booth in the Compass Thursday from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. where we will be giving away free samples.

Images from drinkneuro.com and katewares.com

Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!