This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Nerissa Lumban

Major: Criminal Justice

Year: Senior

Age: 22

Hometown: Waldorf, MD

Relationship status: Taken

What are your hobbies?

Shopping, watching Netflix, eating, sleeping

What are your pet peeves?

Tomatoes, lazy people, people with bad hygiene

What’s your ideal date?

Something planned out and very thoughtful, yet simple; I like to be surprised, and I don’t think you need to spend a lot of money to have a good time.

What’s your dream job?

My ultimate dream job is to work with Child Protective Services. I do want a government job or something in the FBI.

Your room’s on fire! What’s the first thing you grab? 

I’d probably grab my laptop — it’s my life until I graduate!

What’s your favorite spot in Richmond? 

I like Brown’s Island.

What’s your favorite class you’ve taken at VCU?

Community Correction — I had a great professor and I learned a lot!

What are your post-graduation plans?

I’ll be commissioning as a 2LT in the Virginia Army National Guard as an Adjutant General Officer. I’ll start training in Ft. Jackson, South Carolina in August and then I’ll be stationed out in Virginia Beach.

Who do you consider your role model?

My daddy

If you had to only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Cheese — I literally just bought so much cheese — it’s so bad!

How would you survive a zombie apocalypse?

I would hide in a super market so I wouldn’t starve. I’d hide in Target.

What are you doing on a typical Friday night?

If I’m not doing homework, I’m usually catching up on sleep. I’m such a grandma!

What’s your superpower?

I think I’m able to motivate people to do things they don’t normally think they can.

What advice would you give to your younger self?

Don’t stress out so much, and have fun with everything that you do. You can’t please everyone.

21 || VBVA || Psychology || FACT@VCUAngie Ellorin is a senior at Virginia Commonwealth University. She is studying Psychology and eventually hopes to pursue a masters in Education. In her free time, Angie enjoy taking naps, watching Gossip Girl, and online shopping. She is the adopted mother of a beautiful African elephant named Elliot. Her favorite thing about Her Campus is meeting and being inspired by all the other empowering young women. 
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!