This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

2017 has been a year of amazing makeup releases, and we can tell it’s just getting started. Mark your calendars and get your wallets ready because here are a few highly anticipated releases! 

1. Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette

Y’all don’t know how excited I am for this. Jaclyn Hill is my girl, and Morphe is such a great brand. In her Snapchats, Jaclyn has revealed several shadows out of the 35 (YES, 35 NEW SHADOWS!!!) that will be in the palette, but we have yet to see what the whole product will look like. This isn’t the first time Jaclyn has collaborated with Morphe, so I have a feeling this is going to be major. There is no official release date yet, but let’s hope it’s soon.

2. Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liners

This is huge. Kat Von D is launching 30 shades of lip liners to coexist with her current lipsticks and liquid lipsticks. According to an Instagram post, she will be releasing the 30 shades which promise to be long-lasting, highly pigmented and creamy. Also sticking with the rest of her brand, all of the liners will be vegan and cruelty-free. These babies launch April 11, and they’re sure to be a hit.

3. KL Polish, KathleenLights Spring 2017 Collection

Kathleen Fuentes, better known as KathleenLights, released her nail polish line, KL Polish late last year, and now she is teasing her spring collection. We’re sure to see a lot pastels and fun colors in her spring line. So far she’s debuted three new shades, and they look absolutely perfect for the spring and summer.

4. MannyMUA x Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Everyone knows MannyMUA and Jeffree Star are BFFs, so a collaboration between them was inevitable. Together, they are releasing a highlighter and two liquid lipsticks. The highlighter named, Eclipse is peachy with silver undertones, and the liquid lipsticks are named Daddy and I’m Shook. Daddy is a warm nude and I’m Shook is a reddish, terra cotta color. These products will be released April 8 and will be sold as a set for $50 or individually for $29 or $18 for the highlighter and the lipsticks, respectively.

5. ColourPop Mystery Collaboration

ColourPop is known for their low prices, high quality and constant release of new products. So when they announced that they were discontinuing their Hello Kitty collaboration, fans had a feeling something big was coming. About a week ago, ColourPop announced they were taking requests from customers for their next collaboration. It’s going to be a complete surprise who they choose, but I can’t wait!

6. Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palettes

Huda Beauty is about to shake things up once again. Huda Kattan is releasing high pigment highlighters in two variations, Pink Sands Edition and the Gold Sands Edition. These beautiful palettes will retail for $45 when they are released on April 17.

7. Secret Kylie Cosmetics Collaboration

Kylie Cosmetics is quickly emerging as one of the most popular makeup brands, so it’s not surprising that Kylie would want to draw even more attention to her brand. Late last year, Kylie released the KoKo Collection with her sister, Khloe. Now fans are speculating as to who she could be collaborating with this time around. I guess we’ll have to wait and see!

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Hailey is a part-time photographer and full-time student, studying Biology at Virginia Commonwealth University in hopes of becoming a radiologist. In addition, she volunteers with various service organizations on campus. When she isn't volunteering or studying, Hailey enjoys judging coffee shops based on their caramel lattes, spending too much money on shoes, and exploring Richmond.
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!