Monk Fruit In The Raw, Your New Favorite Sweetener

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.
One of Her Campus VCU’s latest and most anticipated additions to our pantry is finally here! We have been so excited to receive a shipment of Monk Fruit In the Raw all natural sweetener. Monk Fruit in The Raw is from the makers of Sugar In The Raw and the trendiest, tastiest way to substitute sugar. Monk Fruit In The Raw has a sweet, simple taste. It is made from monk fruit, a vine-ripened fruit from Southeast Asia. Monk Fruit In The Raw is different from any other substitute of sugar, because it does not contain added table sugar, sugar alcohols (erythritol), or molasses. The main sweetening ingredient in Monk Fruit In The Raw is simply monk fruit! With zero calories, and minimal to no aftertaste, it is exactly what any college girl needs to sweeten her diet without adding sugar or extra calories. This month, we absolutely cannot wait to share the details of our Monk Fruit In the Raw giveaway to readers (like you!). Stay tuned to our Twitter and Facebook to catch all the details of our giveaway, and find us on campus at the Compass on Monday, October 21 starting at 1 p.m. to get your very own free samples of Monk Fruit In the Raw!

Chelsea is a Her Campus alumnae and the Cofounder and former President and Editor-In-Chief of Virginia Commonwealth University's Her Campus chapter. Chelsea has diverse professional experience thanks to her many internships in college. Her experience includes working in the research department at Viacom's MTV, assisting the CEO of a boutique jewelry brand in NYC, and working at an English tourist magazine in Japan. Beyond her professional life, Chelsea is inspired by fashion, finance, all things Harry Potter, her dream of working for a company she loves, and her travels. Chelsea turns to Sailor Moon episodes and Harry Potter soundtracks when life gets tough. Also a good amount of shopping, traveling, and making memories with loved ones will maintain her status quo.Connect!LinkedIn Instagram: @chelsskubo
Sarah is from Lynchburg, Virginia but has lived in Richmond since attending Virginia Commonwealth University in 2012 where she studied Mass Communications with a concentration in print journalism. She began contributing to Her Campus at VCU as a freshman and was developed to lead the chapter as Campus Correspondent for two years where she increased membership by 65% and brought the chapter ranking from bronze level to platinum level. She enjoyed attending both the mid-atlantic conferences held with the chapter at the College of William & Mary and Her Conferences held in NYC.  Sarah currently works in the tech industry in marketing. She has a background in communications, hospitality and nonprofit consulting. She still loves attending VCU basketball games and also loves live music. In her free time, she likes going on long walks with her dog, tending to her house plants and cycling around downtown. Fun fact: she has never owned a car and is a community advocate for public transit. Connect with Sarah on LinkedIn.