A Look at Too Faced’s Peaches and Cream Collection

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Too Faced Cosmetic’s recently came out with their biggest collection yet: The Peaches and Cream Collection. This collection is being sold at Sephora and Ulta (along with Too Faced’s website) and is taking the makeup world by storm. Here’s everything you need to know about the Peaches and Cream Collection:

There an eye shadow palette:

What’s a new collection without an eye shadow palette? The new Peaches and Cream collection from Too Faced includes one new eye shadow palette called Just Peachy Mattes. Just like in the name, the eye shadows in the palette are all matte eye shadows. This palette isn’t like any other palette, though. This velvet matte eye shadow palette is infused with peach and sweet fig cream and with shadow names such as Peach Merengue, Peach Tea and Peach Cobbler. This new palette could not be any more adorable.

There’s Foundation + Face Essentials:

This new collection comes with a wide range of face-based essentials. From primer to setting spray, the Peaches and Cream collection has got you covered. The new collection includes their new Primed and Peach primer that smells like peaches. This collection has a theme of being matte, so what’s wrong with a Peach Mist Mattifying Setting Spray? Absolutely nothing. 

The foundation from the Peaches and Cream collection is not like any foundation Too Faced has come out with before. The new Peach Perfect Comfort Matte foundation comes in a variety of 12 different shades and is also infused with peach and sweet fig cream. This new foundation claims to be oil-free, has a 14-hour wear, is oil controlling, photo friendly and has medium coverage. 

There’s powders:

Along with foundation essentials, the Peach Perfect collection came out with a variety of face powders to enhance your makeup look. Among these powders there is the Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder, which is a loose setting powder with a subtle peach tint. This powder is marketed to set your face, while brightening for a silky-smooth canvas. There is also the Peach Blur Finishing Powder, which claims to achieve the illusion of perfect skin and blur imperfections. Both powders retail for around $30.

There’s lips products:

This new collection came out with its own lipstick line called Peach Kiss. Peach Kiss has 20 different shades ranging from deep purples, bright reds to velvety nudes. Here are some of the different shades ranging in the new lip collection:

Where My Peaches At?

Breakfast Club

Sunday Funday

There’s blush, bronzers and a highlighter:

Lastly, the new collection has a vast range of blush, bronzer and highlighters, all in a new formula! The new contour and blush products have a new cream to powder formula that melts into the skin. Although they only have two bronzers and one highlighter, they came out with six new blushes. The blushes range from Peach Dream, which is a soft candy pink, to Spiced Peach, which is more of a mauvy brown blush. One of the bronzers comes in one universal shade called Bronzed Peach, the other bronzer is called Sweetie Pie Matte Bronzer and it combines four shades that blend out to define, highlight and sculpt the face. The highlighter comes in the shade Peach Frost.

Peach Dream

Bronzed Peach

Peach FrostThis collection has all that a beauty lover could ever one. Get your hands on these cute, peach themed products! 

Photo credits: All photos courtesy of Too Faced’s website 

Meagan is a Junior at Virginia Commonwealth University obtaining a degree in bachelor of Science (B.S) with a concentration in Health Science. Meagan would describe herself as a free spirit whose goal in life is to be happy. She is interested in natural and organic beauty products and enjoys fashion and makeup. Although she does not label herself as vegan, she tries to eat mostly plant-based. Meagan's career goal is to be a health and wellness writer for a company. She will be graduation in the year 2020. Currently, Meagan is an active She enjoys all things natural beauty and sustainability. She was born and raised in Northern Virginia where she lived with her Mom, Dad, and older brother who attends Virginia Tech.
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!