This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

**Spoiler alert**

Ok, now that they are gone, we can freak out in peace. I think I can safely say that the last episode was a whirlwind for the whole Marvel Cinematic Universe fandom. We have so many answers, but we have even more questions. Where are Billy and Tommy? Where did White Vision go now that he has his memories back? Does he also have his emotions back? What is Wanda doing with the Darkhold? Is Monica Rambeau teaming up with the Skrulls? There is a lot to unpack here, but there are some answers we can already tick off our list. 

Mephisto was never involved in the show; it really was Agatha all along. The cameo Paul Bettany had everyone anticipating was actually himself, and fake Pietro or “Fietro” was Ralph Bohner. We all know those things are confirmed to be true, and as much as we may not like those answers, they’re canon.

The fake Pietro answer is one thing I cannot get over. Marvel took the Fox studios Quicksilver and made him into another Westview resident that Agatha was controlling. To me, that seems a little far-fetched and a huge letdown. Why take Evan Peters and place him in such a small role? One theory that I saw on Tik-Tok about Evan Peters Pietro was that he is the person in witness protection that Jimmy Woo was looking for.

However, some people speculate that the theory can’t be true cause Jimmy Woo would’ve said something when he came on the screen. Ralph Bohner can’t be his whole character. I think there’s more to him than meets the eye, and I hope his introduction will lead us to the X-Men universe. 

Disney plus on tv on stand showing disney plus
Photo by Marques Kaspbrak from Unsplash
As someone who was introduced to the Marvel universe through the X-Men franchise, I can’t wait to see what Marvel has in store for us. Some users on Tik-Tok were hoping that at the end of “WandaVision,” the Scarlet Witch would have a breakdown over losing her children and would unwittingly unlock the X-gene in mutants. We know now that is not the case, but I have a feeling that Marvel won’t reveal their hand anytime soon.  

I have some theories for upcoming shows and movies involving the aftermath of “WandaVision.” For those of you who’ve read the “House of M” comics, you know that Billy and Tommy were created when Wanda accidentally stole some shards from Mephisto’s soul; an interdimensional demon that rules a fiery pocket dimension called Hell or Hades.

In the second end credits scene of episode nine of “WandaVision,” we see Wanda alone in a remote country studying the Darkhold when she hears her son’s cries. I think that either Wanda is hearing the cries of her sons in another universe, or she unknowingly took shards of Mephistos soul and used them to recreate her sons. 

I think we all can agree that “WanadaVision” is a cinematic masterpiece that sets up the rest of the Marvel Universe and phase four. Before we go, let’s take a moment of silence for the amount of trauma Wanda was subjected to and how writers love to force atrocities onto female characters. 

Sarah is a junior at Virginia Commonwealth University and is majoring in Mass Communications and minoring in Fashion Merchandising. Sarah enjoys reading, writing, and discussing sustainable fashion brands. Sarah spends most of her time, and money, on Depop fueling her shopping addiction. Follow her on instagram @Sarah_parker9 and Twitter @_parker_9
VCU Contributor Account