The Ladies Room: Spring Time Sexy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

The weather is starting to break and you’re wondering just when you can pull out that box labeled “Spring clothes” from the back of your closet. No matter if you’re worried about picking up the latest sandals or the newest fragrance, you have to stop by the mall to pick up some spring time eye shadows and lips colors for the perfect fresh look. Spring time is when the weather is just right, the sun shines bright and the flowers start to bloom in their colorful glory, so shouldn’t your makeup match the season? Try that bright pink lip that you’ve been dying to take for a run, go get that pastel eye shadow pallet and rock it, girl! I found the best of the best Spring time looks on YouTube so you all can be well ahead of the crowd when it comes to looking spring time sexy! Have fun, collegiettes!

Kendall is a senior majoring in English at Virginia Commonwealth University. She is set to graduate in May 2015 and hopes to continue her career in Writing and Marketing, while dabbling in Public Relations.
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!