This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Name: Kendall James Moore

Year: Junior

Age: 20

DOB: January 4th, 1993

Zodiac: Capricorn

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Birthplace: Newport News, Virginia

Major: Mechanical Engineering with minors in Math and Physics 

Reason for coming to VCU: Originally contemplated studying Art through the AFO program, but had a change of heart once I got here. I noticed that the Engineering school was growing rapidly and saw VCU as a great choice. Furthermore, Richmond is an eclectic and inspiring city. 

Favorite place to visit? I would have to say New York city. I traveled there not too long ago and you totally lose yourself in the culture, the people and of course, the fashion.

What’s a fun fact about you? I have tattoos that value over $1,400 collectively, and they HURT!

What is your dream girl like? A woman that is confident, yet humble; Slimy, yet satisfying. Just kidding about that second one. I really enjoy a female that has a good head on her shoulders and is ambitious about her academic, personal and professional goals. My dream girl also has tattoos, sleeves preferably. My dream girl also knows about Pokémon and Dragon Ball Z, and she can quote the movie Step Brothers.

What’s your dream job? That’s easy! Tattoo artist for sure. Hmm, in regards to my dream profession however, Automotive Engineer/Designer.

What’s your biggest fear? Losing my arm in a horrible chemical accident, my tattoos would be gone forever.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Tokyo, Japan. One day, just give me the funds. Lol.

How would you describe yourself in 3 words?  Intimate, humorous, electric.

Hi! My names is Sidney, and I am a Freshman at VCU. I love fashion and design and I hope to be a Graphic Designer. My hobbies include blogging, running, art, reading and movie watching.
Sarah is a Mass Communications student at VCU with a concentration in Online/Print Journalism. She is passionate about veganism, traveling, music, health and fitness. Her plans after graduation are to move to NYC and work within the journalism field.