This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Birthday: April 3rd, 1993

Major: Psychology

Relationship status: in a committed relationship

Hometown: Williamsburg, VA

Favorite animal: kitten

Turn ons? When someone is funny, having the same taste in music with someone

Turn offs?Bad hygiene, selfish

What is your favorite holiday?My favorite holiday is Halloween because it’s in my favorite season.

How do you usually celebrate it?

When I was younger I would spend the evening with my family and a few of our friends. Now that I go to VCU and live away from them I usually go to the Ashland Berry Farm for their haunted hay ride and rent a red box or snuggle in with some Netflix.

What TV shows are you currently following?

I know i’m such bad fan for missing out, but i’m catching up on Grey’s Anatomy currently. DON’T TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS. Please, I beg you.

Interesting fact about yourself? I used to play drums for the Colonial Williamsburg Fife and Drum Corps. I wore 18th century costume and traveled all over to play in drum musters.

What’s your favorite thing about VCU? Thus far, the people that i have met here are my most favorite thing.

Where do you find yourself on a typical Friday night? I work most weekends but if I ever have a free Friday night you may find me at a bar, bowling, or just about wherever Richmond Times says there is an event.

How about a typical Monday morning?You may find me in my room getting myself ready for the week. Cuddling up with my cat Louie.

Favorite pick up line?“I just want to hold your hand, walk you home, and kiss you goodnight.” When I first met my partner we went to a party together and on the walk home this was my pick up line.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?In 10 years I see myself with a steady job and living in a tinyhouse. If i’m married i’m sure i’ll have a kid and my cat Louie will be old as dust.

If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life it would have to be a turkey sandwich. 

Katie is a 21 year old Psychology major at Virginia Commonwealth University. Her legal name is Katherine, but only her mother can call her that when she's in trouble. She loves coffee, lipstick, science, leggings, and people who properly cite their sources.
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!