This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Jordan Payne

Major: Social Work

Relationship Status: Single

Hometown: Alexandria, VA

Favorite Hobbies: Makeup artistry, writing, meditation, listening to music, and interior decorating.

Favorite Foods: Pasta, bacon, donuts, sushi, anything with ranch dressing.

Guilty Pleasure: Reality TV, Adult Swim, and falsies.

Favorite Song: One Day by Matisyahu

What do you love most about VCU?

I love VCU for its diversity and acceptance of all! RVA as a whole really provides a melting pot atmosphere that inspires creativity throughout the streets. 

What inspires you?

People inspire me. We are so different, yet so much the same…I’m inspired by our creative expressions, through all means whether it be painting, fashion, story-telling, musical expression…I’m inspired by people’s vulnerabilities shown to others in beautiful ways. 

What’s the cheesiest pick-up line you’ve ever heard?

Are you from Tennessee? ‘Cause you’re the only 10 I see. 

If you were stranded on an island for a week, and you could only have three things of your choice with you, what would they be?

Food, water, best friend

What are your favorite shows to binge watch?

Love & Hip Hop, America’s Next Top Model, Adventure Time, Loiter Squad

Who’s your celebrity crush?

Damian Marley, Jhene Aiko

What are your goals for after you graduate?

After I graduate, I want to continue to pursue makeup artistry and further my education in cosmetology. I also want to move somewhere near a beach. It is a goal of mine to go to graduate school for Social Work and become an L.C.S.W. to help others on both the micro and macro level. I want to travel and be involved in International Peacemaking and Holistic Studies at some point, too. It would be a huge goal of mine to live in Asia for some time and study Buddhism. 

Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!