Johnnie Leigh Mortensen: Cutie with a Great Sense of Humor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

What’s your name? Johnnie Leigh Mortensen

What is your zodiac sign? Pisces

What is your favorite vacation spot? I love Rehoboth beach because it’s homey and I love the area including the boardwalk.

What is your favorite thing to do during your free time? I like to relax and have a couple drinks with friends.

What would you like your future occupation to be? I want to be a researcher in criminal psychology.

What would be a dream come true? A dream come true would probably be to watch each one of my siblings to put themselves through school and graduate.

What is your favorite food? Pizza from DOMINOES!!

Describe your dream date: I would like to go somewhere we can talk so I would like something such as dinner first. Then perhaps a nice walk afterwards.

Any pet peeves? Sneezing! I hate sneezing. I hate when PB is in the jelly jar and vise versa. Chewing with your mouth open is a huge pet peeve of mine!

What do you like to see in your men? A good sense of humor, for sure. Uhh I like comfort, but also at the same time a level of protection. I love sincerity, honesty, respect, and dashing good looks ;)

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Uhm, hopefully married with a family settled down somewhere watching my babies grow up.

Would you rather have a night in or to go out for a night of fun? Go out for a night of fun.

Cheeseburger or a hot dog? Hot dog.

What are your views on sex in college? I think it’s important and the right time to experiment and find out what you like.

One word to describe yourself? One word to describe myself would be… Unforgettable ;) 

Sarah is a Mass Communications student at VCU with a concentration in Online/Print Journalism. She is passionate about veganism, traveling, music, health and fitness. Her plans after graduation are to move to NYC and work within the journalism field.