This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Name: Joe Nguyen

Year: 5th Year

Major: Biology, pre-pharmacy

Hometown: Chicago, Illinois

Relationship status: Single

Hobbies: I enjoy outdoors activities, running, football, basketball, jet-skiing, snowboarding, fishing, anything outdoors.

How are you spending a typical Friday night? I like to release schoolwork stress by enjoying the weekend with my friends.

What’s your current favorite snack? Kokonut Grill, that’s a snack. Option D- Chicken Katsu Sweet Chili Sauce.

If you were to write an autobiography about your life, what would it be called? Joe Dreams of Sushi

Describe yourself in 3 words:  Hi, I’m Joe.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why? To fly so I could be anywhere I want and I could try and food anywhere. I could fly to Japan and eat my sushi.

What would your Tinder profile say? Hey my name is Thoai, but if it’s easier just call me Joe!

Celebrity crush? VS model, Adriana Lima. My heart melts every time she walks the runway

Turn-ons? Someone who’s care-free and really down-to-earth; someone who always says “please” and “thank you”

Turn-offs? When people put other people down

Relationship deal breakers? You have to be a family person.

Ideal date: Something old school where I could get to know the person like go to the movies or skating and then end with dinner. Maybe even a drive-in movie.

Where is your favorite spot in Richmond? Maymont because it’s a good scene and has a really cool animal farm

Where’s your favorite place to eat in Richmond? More recently I’ve been a huge fan of Christian’s Pizza because the pizza’s delicious for $2.

Zodiac sign: Taurus, it defines me quite perfectly in a calm, timid nature while also stubborn at times. I also identify with it being loyal to friends and family.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Hopefully keeping a good relationship with my friends and hopefully in CA or in Orange County with big dreams and ambitions still

What’s the most important thing in life? Always staying close to my friends and family no matter where I’m at or how financially stable I am, I always want to be close to my friends and family.

21 || VBVA || Psychology || FACT@VCUAngie Ellorin is a senior at Virginia Commonwealth University. She is studying Psychology and eventually hopes to pursue a masters in Education. In her free time, Angie enjoy taking naps, watching Gossip Girl, and online shopping. She is the adopted mother of a beautiful African elephant named Elliot. Her favorite thing about Her Campus is meeting and being inspired by all the other empowering young women. 
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!