This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Name: Jillian Rose Tremblay

Year: Junior

Age: 20

Birthday: 08/01/1993

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Relationship Status: Single

Hometown: Essex, Vermont

Major: Biology

What made you choose VCU? The Nursing program and how close it is to the mountains, DC, and the coast.

Where is your favorite place to go in Richmond? The river.

What’s a fun fact about you? I really like to go outdoors and go hiking, biking, swimming, etc… 

What is your dream woman/man like? Someone who loves to flirt as much as I do and can push my limits just a little to help me get out of my comfort zone. I also like guys who aren’t afraid to get outside and who like to cuddle =] 

What’s your biggest fear? Spiders and not finding a job right after college

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? I really want to travel anywhere in Europe, but the coast of France seems like an amazing place. I just want to see a different culture and get to go to the beach! 

How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Outgoing, caring, and studious 

Monica Hunasikatti is currently a student at Virginia Commonwealth University. She is an African American Studies and Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies double major. When she’s not doing her school work, assisting in crushing the patriarchy, or wishing she could speak French, she is reading good literary works, browsing Tumblr, and shopping.
Sarah is a Mass Communications student at VCU with a concentration in Online/Print Journalism. She is passionate about veganism, traveling, music, health and fitness. Her plans after graduation are to move to NYC and work within the journalism field.