Her Campus Mid-Atlantic Conference Sponsor: USA Today College

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

As the official co-host of the Her Campus Mid-Atlantic Intercollegiate Conference, we’re excited to present USA Today College as one of the sponsors of our event!

USA Today College is the collegiate form of the second most circulated newspaper in the nation, USA Today, and has become one of the top online resources for college students around the United States. USA Today College features writers dedicated to writing about hot and interesting articles for college students, ranging from topics like Careers, Sports, Campus Life, and an Opinions section updated by informed college students.

USA Today College also boasts its Collegiate Correspondent Program, which they claim to be “the backbone of USA Today College”. Participants selected to write for the program work for the ability to have their work published not just on the USA Today College site itself, but occasionally in the print version of USA Today to be read by millions. Interested? Applications for the summer 2013 Collegiate Correspondent Program open March 25th and close April 5th – so start prepping those résumés now!

We’re also pleased to announce that Haley Blum, Editor of USA Today College will be in attendance – which means it might be helpful to have a few business cards on hand in case you plan on networking at the event!

Dale Lavine is a 21-year-old college junior majoring in Media Studies & Political Science at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, VA. Outside of Her Campus, his words have been featured in publications such as USA Today College, Esquire, Fearless Men, CoolAppsMan.com, and The Commonwealth Times. When not penning his weekly columns, he enjoys hot showers, naps, Starbucks, and Jameson (neat). Want to know more? Need real-time relationship help? Readers are more than welcome to follow Dale on Twitter (@misterlavine).
Sarah is a Mass Communications student at VCU with a concentration in Online/Print Journalism. She is passionate about veganism, traveling, music, health and fitness. Her plans after graduation are to move to NYC and work within the journalism field.