That Go-To Guy, Rhorie Williams

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Name:
Rhorie Williams

Year:
Sophomore

Zodiac Sign:
Cancer

Hometown:
Kingston, Jamaica

Major:
Accounting

Favorite color:
Red

What do you like to do for fun?
I like to party and hang out with my frat brothers

Oh, so you’re in a frat? Which one?
Theta Chi

What is your favorite thing about Theta Chi?
I like the closeness of the brotherhood and the diversity.  We actually feel like brothers.

What is your type of girl?
Smart and open-minded. I like a girl who can be my friend and my girlfriend at the same time.

Who are some of your celebrity crushes and why?
Zoe Saldana, because shes just ‘BAD’. Mila Kunis because I think she’s one of the prettiest girls who’s famous right now. Kim Kardashian… because she’s Kim Kardashian. She has the best body I’ve ever seen. Sarah Hyland because she’s cute and petite.

3 turn ons:
1)      Fruity perfume
2)      Long straight hair (preferably red)
3)      Curves

3 turn offs:
1) A bad attitude
 2) ditsy
3) no style

What is your dream job and why?
To be a night club owner, life would just be one big party.

What is your biggest fear?
Dying young

Chelsea is a Her Campus alumnae and the Cofounder and former President and Editor-In-Chief of Virginia Commonwealth University's Her Campus chapter. Chelsea has diverse professional experience thanks to her many internships in college. Her experience includes working in the research department at Viacom's MTV, assisting the CEO of a boutique jewelry brand in NYC, and working at an English tourist magazine in Japan. Beyond her professional life, Chelsea is inspired by fashion, finance, all things Harry Potter, her dream of working for a company she loves, and her travels. Chelsea turns to Sailor Moon episodes and Harry Potter soundtracks when life gets tough. Also a good amount of shopping, traveling, and making memories with loved ones will maintain her status quo.Connect!LinkedIn Instagram: @chelsskubo