Follow Your Bliss & Enter To Win Adorable eff.Y.bee Jewelry

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Love jewelry? In need of some flare for your wardrobe? Enter to win eff.Y.bee jewelry in our back-to-school Instagram giveaway! Our team has partnered up with eff.Y.bee to give away an oh-so trendy bracelet stack to one lucky someone. This week, we will give away one bracelet stack once we reach 30 entries. Wait – we will actually give away *two* bracelet stacks if we reach 60 entries! So make sure to let your friends know so you have more of a chance to win!

The bracelet stack we’re giving away is an adorable combination of scarlet and bronze bracelets. We know you’ll absolutely adore them.

All Virginia Commonwealth University students are eligible to enter. All you need is an Instagram and a willingness to share some #blisspiration with your followers! Refer to our fabulous flier for details below:

Good luck! We can’t wait to see your entry!

Chelsea is a Her Campus alumnae and the Cofounder and former President and Editor-In-Chief of Virginia Commonwealth University's Her Campus chapter. Chelsea has diverse professional experience thanks to her many internships in college. Her experience includes working in the research department at Viacom's MTV, assisting the CEO of a boutique jewelry brand in NYC, and working at an English tourist magazine in Japan. Beyond her professional life, Chelsea is inspired by fashion, finance, all things Harry Potter, her dream of working for a company she loves, and her travels. Chelsea turns to Sailor Moon episodes and Harry Potter soundtracks when life gets tough. Also a good amount of shopping, traveling, and making memories with loved ones will maintain her status quo.Connect!LinkedIn Instagram: @chelsskubo
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!