This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

When I first met Ibrahim Khalil, he was wearing a shirt with lyrics from a Tupac song that read “All Eyez on Me” across the front. In my mind I couldn’t help but think, of course all eyes are on you, you’re really good looking! After actually speaking to him, I learned that not only is he physically attractive, but he has an interesting personality that is awesome to be around, too! If anyone is granted the Campus Cutie title, then Ibrahim Khalil’s dreamy looks and charming personality are undeniable qualities for the Campus Cutie title! 

Learn more about Ibrahim in his interview:

Name: 
Ibrahim Khalil

Year:
Junior

Zodiac Sign:
Capricorn

Hometown:
Vienna, Va

Nationality:
Born in Baghdad, Iraq, Citizen of United States

Major:
Economics/ International business

Favorite color:
Sky Blue

What do you like to do for fun?
Play basketball, hang with friends, watch movies, listen to music, meet people, party, and just relaxing by myself from time to time.

What is your type of girl?
– a chill girl that likes to have fun and not always be serious and wants the best for me
– a girl that will make me want to be a better person
– someone i can laugh with and travel with
– someone i can connect deeply with and be open with
– and someone who has their life mostly figured out and is not going to blame me for their life mistakes

Who are some of your celebrity crushes and why?
– Jennifer Aniston- she is a goddess and is really entertaining
– Mila Kunis- beautiful.. and a great sense of humor and seems like a normal girl

3 turn ons: (no particular order):
1) Confidence
2) Beautiful
3) Fun and goofy

3 turn offs:
1) Cocky
2) lack of confidence
3) boring

What is your dream job(s) and why?
Musician (rapper, singer)- being able to express self artistically and getting paid to do so. 
Businessman that travels the world- being able to learn how cultures do the things I like and making the world connect

What is your biggest fear?
Death and being alone forever

Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!
Chelsea is a Her Campus alumnae and the Cofounder and former President and Editor-In-Chief of Virginia Commonwealth University's Her Campus chapter. Chelsea has diverse professional experience thanks to her many internships in college. Her experience includes working in the research department at Viacom's MTV, assisting the CEO of a boutique jewelry brand in NYC, and working at an English tourist magazine in Japan. Beyond her professional life, Chelsea is inspired by fashion, finance, all things Harry Potter, her dream of working for a company she loves, and her travels. Chelsea turns to Sailor Moon episodes and Harry Potter soundtracks when life gets tough. Also a good amount of shopping, traveling, and making memories with loved ones will maintain her status quo.Connect!LinkedIn Instagram: @chelsskubo