Christopher Nguyen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Name: Christopher Nguyen

Major: Biology, minor in chemistry/pre-med

Age: 21

Hometown: Fairfax, VA

Relationship Status: Single

Celebrity Crushes: Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Aniston

What would your ideal date be?

I like having things planned as well as being surprised. It’d start off with cliff-diving and then dinner at a five-star restaurant with a three course meal: appetizer, dinner and dessert. Food is everything.

And what would a bad date be?

Anything without food

Favorite dessert:

Fried ice cream or cheesecake

Favorite Ice Cream:

Cookies and Cream

Favorite Spot in Richmond:

Shockoe Bottom

Turn ons?

Someone that knows what they’re doing or seems like they have everything together, but can be flexible and open when they need to be. I like people who are non-judgmental.

Turn offs?

Someone who is unkempt.

Deal breaker?

People that don’t value family or animals

What’s your favorite way to relax?

Watch a movie, most likely a comedy, with ice cream

Who do you look up to?

Not to sound cliche, but definitely my mom. She’s a single mother who successfully raised three children and now two grandchildren.

Hidden talents:

I can play into a straw pretty well! I can also play five different instruments: trumpet, piano, guitar, kinda violin and a little saxophone.

Favorite Pick-up line?

“Do you want your palm to be read?” And then while I’m reading their palm I’d say, “I can see into your future and I’m in it.”

Biggest pet peeve:

People who aren’t thoughtful or are inconsiderate of other people’s feelings or circumstances

Do you have any pets?

I have three dogs. Ranging from smallest to largest they are Sonny (fat Chihuahua mix), Soju (Maltese-Poodle mix), Sake (Border-Collie mix)

What would your Tinder profile say?

If you pay for my dinner, we can go on a date.

That’s how you get people to swipe right?

People always swipe right.

What’s the first thing you notice about someone?

Probably eyes and hands. You can tell a lot about a person from their hands!

Where do you see yourself after college?

After undergrad I’d like to go straight into med school.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Hopefully settled down with a significant other, maybe with a dog. Yeah, a dog.

What’s your biggest fear?

Disappointing people, being boring

How would you survive in a zombie apocalypse?

Run to the nearest supermarket and stock up and then go to the fourth floor of the library. I think that’s a pretty safe place!

21 || VBVA || Psychology || FACT@VCUAngie Ellorin is a senior at Virginia Commonwealth University. She is studying Psychology and eventually hopes to pursue a masters in Education. In her free time, Angie enjoy taking naps, watching Gossip Girl, and online shopping. She is the adopted mother of a beautiful African elephant named Elliot. Her favorite thing about Her Campus is meeting and being inspired by all the other empowering young women. 
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!