This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.
Name: Byron Koranteng

How old are you? 18

When’s your birthday? June 18th 1997

What’s your major? Cinema

Where are you from? Woodbridge, VA

Why did you choose VCU? Because of the arts program, and because of the 60/40. The girl to boy 60/40 ratio.

What’s your favorite thing about VCU? It’s not Woodbridge.

What’s your best memory? Sophomore year in high school I went on a cruise for a week. And it was very calming and freeing, there were a lot of problems in my life at the time and I was in the middle of the ocean, you know so nothing counts.

Where’s your favorite place to eat? On-campus it’s Pizza Hut because of the pasta. Off-campus, where do I eat off-campus? That’s a good question. Insomnia Cookies!

What’s your favorite TV show? Young Justice.

What’s your favorite movie? The Social Network.

Who is your favorite Disney Princess? Jasmine. She’s my favorite because I f— with Aladdin, and she’s like, real.

If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be? It would be Toronto because I like it cold and I like cities.

Have you ever met a celebrity? No

What’s a fun fact about you? I’m constantly in a state of death. No, I like taking photos. I also collect hotel key-cards, even though I’m not supposed to take them.

What’s your biggest accomplishment (so far?) Oh stop, my biggest accomplishment? Shit. Uh, what is my biggest accomplishment. Making the arts more appreciated at my high school.

What’s your dream job? My dream job is being a director.

Salinna Lor is a freshman at Virginia Commonwealth University. She's addicted to coffee, frozen yogurt, vloggers, Kate Spade, and writing. You can catch her on Instagram or Twitter (@salinnalor)
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!