Best Dressed Women at the Academy of Country Music Awards

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

The 52nd annual academy of country music awards happened this past weekend. The ACM Awards tend to showcase some beautiful dresses and ensembles by some of the best country music artist’s and Hollywood’s finest. Here are a few of what I thought were the best there:

Lauren Alaina

Carrie Underwood

Maddie Marlow (left) and Taylor Dye (right)

Rae Lynn

Kelsea Ballerini

Karen Fairchild

Hillary Scott

Kellie Pickler

Savannah Chrisley

Savvy Shields

I have to say there was quite an impressive line up of dresses for this year’s awards show. If I had to pick my two favorites, I would say Lauren Alaina and Kelsea Ballerini. Which is your favorite?

Sources: 1 2

Photo Credit: Cover 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Autumn is a junior at Virginia Commonwealth University studying Forensic Science with a concentration in Biology and minors in Anthropology, Biology, and Chemistry. She has an addiction to Starbucks and Panera Mac and Cheese and can usually be found with her nose in a book during her free time. She is also an active member of VCU's Rowdy Rams and the Forensic Science Student Club. In her free time, she loves to watch movies and hang out with her friends and family; including her beloved dog, Jake.
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!