Amazing Gifts for the Holidays from Her Campus’ Holiday Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

As the holidays start to roll around, Her Campus has partnered up with some amazing sponsors and companies. The Her Campus Holiday Survival Kit is packed full of products that would make nice gifts for others or gifts to treat yourself, too! Here’s what is included: 

1. Alba Botanica® 

Created in 1979, Alba Botanica®, created a line of body-loving products that help to nourish every part of the body. They make plant-based, 100 percent vegetarian personal care products that are beautiful not only for you, but for the Earth. Alba Botanica® has gifted us with Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel, which can help when you are in need of a quick fix for tired and puffy eyes. The gel immediately helps to revive eyes while cucumber, green tea and caffeine help stimulate, energize and reduce puffiness. This product should be on every collegiette’s holiday shopping list.

2. Tarte Makeup

Tarte Cosmetics has given us two great products to help every collegiette look her best. Tarte is one of the leading brands in the beauty industry. They offer eco-chic, cruelty-free cosmetics and hypoallergenic, vegan skincare for every skin type, color and age. 

This palette is comprised of 20 ultra-pigmented shades powered by natural ingredients. This palette creates amazing eye looks for all skin tones and skill levels with 16 long-wearing, Amazonian clay matte shadows & four duo-chrome shades, which are sure to make every picture Instagram-worthy. The Tarteist™ PRO Palette is perfect for every occasion, from rocking a holiday party to just running to the store on a Sunday afternoon.

This mascara has been a favorite for over a decade. It is a vegan mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes and conditions, which really helps to pump up your lashes. Your lashes won’t clump or flake. They even have a waterproof version which is called; lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara!

3. Being

Being has teamed up with Her Campus to help show that every girl can run the world and smell amazing while doing it. Being is a handcrafted line of organic and vegan bath and body products based out of the Pacific Northwest. They have given the Her Campus teams their Salted Caramel and Macadamia Hand Cream and Cloudberry and Lychee Blossom Hand Cream to try out. Time to smell great, and give your hands some love!

4. Krazy Glue

In 1973, Krazy Glue was introduced to the North American market as a super-strong and fast-drying adhesive. Krazy Glue is the perfect thing for every collegiette to keep in her desk drawer. Krazy Glue All-Purpose Singles are the perfect holiday gift because they have just enough product in them for a quick fix on the go or around your apartment and they bond to wood, metal, plastics, glass, vinyl and ceramics.

5. #ActuallySheCan Tanks, created in Partnership with Le Motto

The #ActuallySheCan Tanks, created in partnership with Le Motto, offer a way to express yourself fashionably and positivity through handwritten graphics that express good words and kind thoughts. Made of a soft, breathable cotton blend, the tanks are a perfect choice for active wear or athleisure. The tanks each feature a different empowering slogan and come in three different colorways: Less Drama More Karma which is in a dark grey, Less Regret More Sweat which is in a heather grey and Less Hesitation, More Meditation which is in white. Use the code HerCampus at checkout to receive a 25 percent discount on these tanks now until Nov. 30!

What are you waiting for? Add these items to your holiday wishlist today!

photo credits: cover, 1, 3, 4, 5 by Chelsea Schmidt 2, 6 by Logan Bogert

Autumn is a junior at Virginia Commonwealth University studying Forensic Science with a concentration in Biology and minors in Anthropology, Biology, and Chemistry. She has an addiction to Starbucks and Panera Mac and Cheese and can usually be found with her nose in a book during her free time. She is also an active member of VCU's Rowdy Rams and the Forensic Science Student Club. In her free time, she loves to watch movies and hang out with her friends and family; including her beloved dog, Jake.
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!