This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Name: Alan Hokanson

Age: 20

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Midlothian, Virginia

Major: Business Management

Relationship Status: Taken by another awesome climber.

Favorite spot in Richmond:

Belle Isle, the trails and swimming are awesome. I know all the cool spots in the area after teaching kids to climb there in the Passages summer camp.

Favorite food:

Anything Red Velvet!

Ideal first date:

Going outdoors (hiking, swimming, etc.)

Last song you listened to:

One Step Closer – Linkin Park.

Who is your celebrity crush?

Mila Kunis.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

An SAP Business Analyst. 

Biggest pet peeve:

Double negatives, it’s just too much negativity yo!

Do you have any hidden talents?

I’m good at slacklining and rock-climbing. I’m currently recovering from a shoulder injury, but I ranked in the top 100 climbers in the nation for my age group a few years ago.

How are you involved at VCU?

I’m a part of the climbing club and have hung out outdoors with fellow VCU climbers locally and at the New River Gorge (WV).

Do you have any guilty pleasures?

Asian food, Owl City and sweets.

Ivy Kenton is a freshman student at Virginia Commonwealth University living in the enchanting city of Richmond, Virginia. Originally from Great Falls in Northern Virginia, she loves living in such a diverse city environment because its so different from the white picket fences she is used to. She is currently undecided but wants to pursue a degree in Mass Communications with a minor in music. She loves to sing, go on long nature walks, shop, her kitten and being around her amazing friends. After college her dream is to live in a big city with a job in public relations and to have singing as a hobby on the side. 
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!