This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Name: Aimee Anderson

Year: Freshman

Major: Undeclared, Pre-Med

Hometown: Chesapeake

Relationship Status: Sing-O

If you were to describe yourself in three words, what would they be? Outgoing, confident, and passionate

Hobbies: I like playing soccer and volleyball, I draw a lot. Lowkey, I like modeling but I love photography. I like doing make-up and nails!

How are you spending a typical Friday night? Going out with my friends! I’m always just trying to have a good time.

Pet peeves? When people smack their lips!

What is your favorite snack? I combine weird foods, but oreos and or fries are my go-to!

Turn-ons? Confidence for sure. I have thing for arms. I like a great smile and if people have really nice eyes and know how to dress well.

Turn-offs? Bad breath for sure! Ignorance-or when people fake being dumb. I hate when people say they can’t or they don’t try. I don’t like closed-mindedness.

What’s your ideal date? I would love to go on an adventure. I wouldn’t want to go to a movie because you have to sit still- anything that we can laugh at and get to know each other. I’d love to go star-gazing, just overall spending the day together outside.

Celebrity crushes? Johnny Depp and Leonardo Di Caprio

What do you consider your biggest accomplishment? Growing up with my mom has been really rough, so I think being able to roll with the punches has been a big thing for me. Being able to pick myself up and move on has been a really big accomplishment for me.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I want to go so many places! I went to Japan over the summer to visit family, but I really want to go to Australia because of all the beautiful landscapes. There’s also a Columbian River- Caño Cristales that I really want to visit! I love color and water and so I think it would be really beautiful.

What’s your superpower? I’m low-key psychic. Like really. If I could have a superpower I think I’d like to fly. Or breathe underwater. There are so many options!

Do you have any hidden talents? Mixing weird foods! It’s like an explosion in your mouth.

If they made a movie out of your life, who would play you? Christopher Walken, probably because he plays a lot of badass roles. Or the guy who plays Scarface, Antonio Reimundo!!!

What would the movie be called? One Shot, I’m Drunk. 

21 || VBVA || Psychology || FACT@VCUAngie Ellorin is a senior at Virginia Commonwealth University. She is studying Psychology and eventually hopes to pursue a masters in Education. In her free time, Angie enjoy taking naps, watching Gossip Girl, and online shopping. She is the adopted mother of a beautiful African elephant named Elliot. Her favorite thing about Her Campus is meeting and being inspired by all the other empowering young women. 
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!