9 Things You Shouldn’t Use As Dildos

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Whether it be a particularly long dry spell in between lovers or perhaps just a particularly long day of class, the dildo can be a woman’s best friend.

The dildo is faithful.

The dildo is loyal.

The dildo isn’t going to send you a half-baked “u up?” text at 3 a.m.

The dildo isn’t going to cheat on you with your roommate at a 2014 Halloween party, dressed up as Richard Nixon while your roommate was slutty Thomas the Tank Engine.

However, sometimes, most women don’t exactly have the finances to supply dildo habit over the years and must Macgyver their own dildos with easily obtainable, household objects.

This is a list of things that should not be used in place of a dildo

1.This Lego Banana

It is not ribbed for your pleasure.   2. This Harry Potter Wand

Avada Ke-don’t

3. This Cactus Penis

Despite it’s tempting shape, your vagina will regret it.

4. It’s a Dill-do.

Also fun-fact it yodels.

5.  This Inflatable Cat Unicorn Horn

It’s for a different type of p*ssy

6.  This Rockwall

I’d honestly be impressed if someone were truly this ambitious.

7. A Curling Iron

Probably be for external use only.

8.  I would say everything but the kitchen sink, but that’s on here too.

9. This Baby Carrot

Merely because it probably looks like Trump’s penis.

So I hope that this reassured you that these terrible dildos are terrible. Remember if it’s not a dildo, you probably shouldn’t use it as one. Stay safe, lovelies and have a marvelous sex week! 

Arianna Coghill is a Print and Online Journalism major in her junior year at Virginia Commonwealth University. She's a huge fan of Tracee Ellis Ross, the Harry Potter series and thinly veiling her insecurities under a layer of sarcasm. She misses the oxford comma dearly and can usually be found writing and/ or binge watching various sci-fi television shows. #blacklivesmatter
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!