The opinions expressed in this article are the writer’s own and do not reflect the views of Her Campus.
In the words of John Keating from “The Dead Poets Society”: “No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.” This article’s purpose is to share some words that may have the power to change how you view life.
1. You haven’t met all the people you’re going to love yet and that are going to love you back. — Unknown
2. If something burns your soul with purpose and desire. it is your duty to be reduced to ashes by it. any other form of existence will be yet another dull book in the library of life. — charles bukowski
3. Today is the most important day, it is the only day we truly have. — Unknown
4. if you can’t beat the fear do it scared. ― Will smith
5. Remember, you are the composer of your own life and happiness. If you don’t like the music, change the arrangement. — Beau Taplin
6. I will never have this version of me again. Let me slow down and be with her. ― Rupi Kapur
7. If you’re only thinking about how great your dream life will be while also being disappointed with your current life, then you’ll keep manifesting a life where you’re unhappy in the present moment. — John Campbell
8. The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts. — Marcus Aurelius
9. Surround yourself with people whose eyes light up when they see you coming. — André De Shields