This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

College parties are the epitome of meeting new people. Students (and not students) all come together to have a good time. There are at least 10 girls you are sure to meet at every college party. 

1. The girl that had a little (lot) too much to drink 

You can usually find this girl outside on the lawn or in the bathroom throwing up and regretting shot she took 10 minutes ago.

2. The girl that’s holding her friend’s hair as she throws up

This girl is the kind you want to keep as your best friend (wing-woman) to go to parties with. She’s always looking out for you and will always have your back no matter what.

3. The girl who so desperately wants to leave the party

This girl can typically be found standing in a dark corner of the party holding her phone substantially close to her face tracking her Uber.

4. The girl that is wasted beyond belief yet is somehow still killing it

You just saw her take three shots, she seems a little off balance yet her makeup and hair still look flawless. I wonder what primer she uses?

5. The girl whose boyfriend just broke up with her and she’s trying to rebound with every guy she sees

By the end of the night, this girl can usually be found crying about how many drunk texts she sent her ex and begging him to take her back.

6. The girl that you wonder how she got to the venue without getting frostbite 

This girl never wears a jacket unless the jacket is part of her party outfit.

7. The sorority girl who won’t stop taking pictures with her friends

They will give you the death stare if you walk through their photo shoot. Also, don’t forget to check Instagram the next day to see which photo will make it to the ‘gram from this shoot! The suspense is killing me!

8. The girl who is just having a good time

This is the girl you envy and hoped you would be going into college. She looks stunning, is having a good time and doesn’t care what anybody thinks of her. 

9. The girl who won’t stop glaring at you

What’s her deal, anyway?

10. The girl whose friends all ditched her

This girl is most commonly known for taking laps around the party asking if you have seen her friends and there’s a 70 percent chance she will be crying by the end of the night. You do not want to be this girl.

Pictures: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Meagan is a Junior at Virginia Commonwealth University obtaining a degree in bachelor of Science (B.S) with a concentration in Health Science. Meagan would describe herself as a free spirit whose goal in life is to be happy. She is interested in natural and organic beauty products and enjoys fashion and makeup. Although she does not label herself as vegan, she tries to eat mostly plant-based. Meagan's career goal is to be a health and wellness writer for a company. She will be graduation in the year 2020. Currently, Meagan is an active She enjoys all things natural beauty and sustainability. She was born and raised in Northern Virginia where she lived with her Mom, Dad, and older brother who attends Virginia Tech.
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!