Things To Do in Nashville Now That You’re 21

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

Nashville isn’t just known for its incredible music scene, it’s also known for its drinking scene. Now that you’re 21, it’s time to take advantage of all that the city has to offer. While you can walk in anywhere and have a great time, we’ve put together a list of the most iconic, quirky, and amusing things to do!

1) Broadway: You’ve been waiting your first 3 years of college to get into the famed honky-tonks and hang-outs on Broadway. Plus, whenever there is a free concert on Broadway, like the New Years celebration, you can watch from the rooftop of one of these bars or head into one after the show to keep the night going!

2) Acme Feed & Seed: It’s the coolest new location, with four levels and a rooftop bar. Head in for some sushi and some cocktails, among MANY other things, or come in for drinks and conversation. There’s no better place to mingle, and if you’re getting bored, just head to another floor.

3) What should you do on your 21st birthday? Easy. Take all of your friends with you on the pedal tavern! It’s a combination of drinking AND exercise (but when you’re all together it is super easy) so there is literally nothing better. On your birthday or any time, it’s a great way to enjoy music, solo cups, and the streets of Nashville.

4) Yazoo is Nashville’s own microbrewery, which is very cool, and they offer tours and tastings.

5) Take you and your girls out for a wine tasting at Arrington Vineyards. It is absolutely beautiful, and a great photo op for you all to take advantage of. Need a new profile pic and love wine? This is your place.

There are honestly so many fun things to do in Nashville, whether it is drinking, eating, or just exploring. We hope you take advantage of it all, especially these super unique Nashville treasures!