For three and a half years, I ran a fashion, beauty, and lifestyle blog that I poured my heart and soul into week after week. Of the dozens of series and hundreds of posts I published, one of my all time favorites (and most consistent!) was my seasonal fashion syllabus series titled A Fashionista’s Reading List. There were some standout editions like A Fashionista’s Reading List: Fall 2016 and a few duds here and there. But the gist of the series is one that I want to hold on to.
Today, it’s A Fashionista’s Reading List. Hopefully, tomorrow it’ll be A History Buff’s Reading List, next week A Beauty Junkie’s Reading List, and maybe one day we’ll publish A Pizza Lover’s Reading List or something of that like. But until then, without further ado, here’s A Fashionista’s Reading List: 2019 Edition.
1. Nasty Galaxy by Sophia Amoruso
2. DVF: Journey of a Dress by Diane von Furstenberg
3. Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty by Andrew Bolton
4. Pantone of Fashion: A Century of Color in Design by Leatrice Eiseman
5. Women in this Town by Giuseppe Santamaria
6. Refinery29: Style Stalking by Piera Gelardi
7. Dandy Lion by Shantrelle P. Lewis
8. The Teen Vogue Handbook by Amy Astley
(pictures courtesy of Amazon.com)