Sprinkles Nashville

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

Confession: when I was in middle school, my favorite TV show was Cupcake Wars, a super cheesy Food Network show judged by Candace Nelson, the founder of Sprinkles. I first visited Sprinkles on a family vactaion to Los Angele during my junio year of high school and was so excited when one opened in my hometown of Chicago the following year.

I’ve always thought Nashville was a little behind on the cupcake trend, but not anymore! In late December, Sprinkles came to 12 South, opening their bright pink doors as we celebrated the end of finals. Sprinkles’ blend of classic and gourmet flavors, bright colors, and the signature cupcake ATM are sure to make it a hit in Music City.

With dozens of flavors on standard and rotating menus, Sprinles is a fun treat for any collegiette with a sweet tooth. My favorites are the chai latte and the red velvet cupcakes. The cupcake ATM means that you can pick up a cupcake literally 24/7, so you don’t even have to worry about the store being open. It even has special cupcakes for dogs!

Check out Nashville’s newest cupcake shop on 12 South for sweets, smiles, and of course, Sprinkles.