This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

I am a huge makeup guru. One of my favorite ways to celebrate upcoming seasons is with a beautiful makeup look. Whether you want to glam up while in quarantine or save the look for later, here is my take on a glam cut-crease eye makeup inspired by the fall. 

Products Used:

• Urban Decay Naked Palette in Petite Heat

• Covergirl trunaked Palette in Goldens

• Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer 

• Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer (in preferred shade) 

• L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Liquid Foundation (in preferred shade) 

• L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brunette

• L’Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black

• Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black

• Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita II

Steps: 

1. Apply your desired foundation, powder, concealer, contour and highlight.

2. Fill in your brows with your desired brow product. 

3. Apply a burnt orange shade on and above the crease of your eye, blending it out to the brow bone.

4. Next, apply a brick red color below the orange, on and below your crease but above your lash line. Blend well where the orange and red meet on the crease.

5. Sweep this red color along your lower lash line except the inner corner.

6. Finally, place a dark brown color below the red color and on your lash line, focusing it on the outer half and outer corner of your eye (you shouldn’t have any dark brown or any shadow on your inner corners).

7. Bring this dark brown color to the outer corner of your lower lash line and blend. 

8. Use your desired concealer and with a brush, draw a curved line from your inner corner and up to your crease. Stop once you reach halfway across your eye and conceal all the areas below the curve you just drew and above your lash line (This is called a half-cut crease). 

9. Place a shimmer cream color on top of the concealer you used to cut the crease.

10. Place the same shimmer cream color onto the inner corner of your lower lash line. 

11. Use the brick red color to blend the shimmer into the rest of the outer corner of the eye. 

12. Now apply your desired eyeliner and mascara. 

13. Finally, finish the look off with a terra cotta nude lipstick color.

Eryn Lin

Vanderbilt '21

Economics major, Business and Chinese Culture & Language minor "People will forget what you said, forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -Maya Angelou
Madison Edwards

Vanderbilt '21

Madison is a Campus Trendsetter and Campus Correspondent. She is currently majoring in Human and Organizational Development at Vanderbilt University. Madison enjoys traveling and trying new foods, and can always be found drinking a good cup of coffee :)